1) What should the customer know about your pricing (e.g., discounts, fees)?
I am as competitive as it gets. I have very low overhead and that keeps my pricing very fair well keeping the value high.
2) What is your typical process for working with a new customer?
An introductory meeting to get to know each others expectations and then an emailed quote.
3) What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?
I am certified in many areas of painting including, mold, lead, primer coatings and safety. I am also a FHA and Hud Certified Painter. I am also certified in many areas of Pressure Washing.
4) How did you get started doing this type of work?
My father also had a paint business for many years, so I followed in his footsteps.
5) What types of customers have you worked with?
I have worked with many home owners of large and small homes, no matter the size the job is important to you so its important to me. I also have done a number of commercial jobs.